Monday, July 1, 2013

First Day of Teaching

We finished our first full day of teaching English and are totally exhausted but excited:)

We had two different groups- Level 1 and 2 were together and Level 3 was the second group. I started out with Level 1 and 2 and my co teacher taught Level 3 and we switched groups after lunch.

I'll just write a short post about our first day because I slept 3 hours at the most last night because of the jet lag setting in!! So I was running on caffeinated tea and adrenaline most of the day!




The English classes are at the Bible College which runs on a generator...which includes electricity and that's it. So no air conditioning and it was hot. humid. and hot:) But we were all sweating so that made it bearable! There was lots of discussion, laughter, confusion, and cultural learning the entire day!!! So exciting!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment