Thursday, July 11, 2013

Working on unscrambling sentences
Giving their testimonies in English as part of their test
Today was the last day of classes and we ended it with a test on reading, speaking, and writing English. The students were so excited when they finished:) As I sat after the lesson and chatted with the students I realized wow I'm going to miss their smiling faces!! Everyday they greet us enthusiastically, help us carry our bags, get umbrellas for us if it's raining, and say how beautiful we look:) (that always helps ;) Today the boys wanted me to play football (soccer) to which I definitely said no...mostly because the field is mud...and they would kill me on the field!
Tomorrow we will have a worship service, celebrate their completion of two weeks of English, give them gifts, apparently they will give us gifts, and we'll have speeches and prayers!

There will be tears on our side of course.


Seriously they are always smiling!


Showing them pictures of my family in America:) They all agreed everyone is beautiful and very handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment